Dear valued customers, partners and suppliers,
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we continue to monitor the situation closely and review our operational plans based on the advice of the World Health Organisation and local authorities.
Over the past few weeks, we have seen the Coronavirus spread to new locations around the world and we work to ensure that adequate measures are being taken at each of our offices, to keep our staff as safe as possible as well as keeping our services at the highest level.
Utilising learnings from our colleagues in the Asia region, who have already taken advanced precautionary measures over the past 2 months, we have implemented the following controls:
- Implementation of voluntary work from home policy and all preparations in place for upgrade to mandatory work from home as potential next step
- Should Whispir operations go fully remote over the coming weeks and months, we will continue to communicate and operate with minimal interruption to business-as-usual across our offices. Staff across all of our offices have been equipped with the necessary equipment and tooling such as premium licences for video conferencing.
- Staff have also been asked to avoid all travel as much as possible.
- Taking extra measures for self-quarantining and working from home, after returning from international travel, as an extra precaution to protect colleagues and their families.
- For now, we will not be taking in person meetings with people who have visited travel restricted countries within the last 14 days but only via conference call or video-conference.
Should any onsite business operations be impacted, we will communicate these changes ahead of time and do our best to make sure they don’t affect our valued partnerships.
We hope that the details provided above display our commitment to managing the health and wellbeing of our workforce, whilst ensuring we can continue providing a full service to our customers.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.